Master evidence-based practices that empower you to foster awareness, responsiveness, and resilience.
No more food trauma or body shaming.
Grief and Trauma informed care is not problem solving, but rather about deeply understanding each person’s unique experience. Traditional education and behavior recommendations often fall short in fostering genuine connection and have the potential of re-traumatizing or shaming. With this training, you’ll be empowered to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of Trauma
- Mindfully Hold Space for Grief
- Guide others through Mindfulness Practices
- Collaborate with like Minded Professionals
Master evidence-based practices that empower you to foster awareness, responsiveness, and resilience for your clients. No more food trauma or body shaming.
Trauma-Informed Nutrition is not just about understanding the link between adverse experiences and health—it’s about transforming the way we interact with one another. This holistic approach emphasizes the importance of deep listening, mindful language, and a present-centered focus prioritizing meaningful connection. A thorough and sensitive approach can uncover underlying issues that may be affecting long term health. Adopting a language that is free from shame, blame, and judgment creates a safe space within ourselves and one another.
We were never taught that our behaviors may not really feel like a choice. Instead, some actions and routines are developed out of deep-seated fears related to food, health, or discussions about one’s body. The good news is: We can build trust and improve health and move toward a better way of relating to ourselves and one another.
Embark on a specialized group coaching journey designed exclusively for:
- Healthcare Professionals
- Interested Folks
“Kathleen didn’t dictate, judge, or tell me what to do or even try to “fix” anything. She had an innate sense of “knowing” what I needed, and helped me come to this awareness with her guidance.” – Sue L.
”I loved being a part of your workshop. I appreciated your relaxed demeanor on video. So much of what others shared resonated with me. Such a wonderful group. This class attracted special people.”
Be the Change in a World That Needs It
In a society where mental health is too often misunderstood, the ability to understand and integrate trauma-informed care can be a game-changer. Don’t just follow the trend—set it.
Whether you’re a parent, teacher, coach, healthcare provider, or a lifelong learner, this course isn’t just an investment in your personal growth—it’s an investment in the well-being of the community. Elevate your know-how and make a meaningful difference in the lives you touch. This isn’t just a workshop; it’s a transformative experience that will redefine your approach to care for yourself and others.
Interested? Join the Waitlist for the announcement of the next Training.
Program Structure & Goals
- Educational Videos & Live Sessions: A blend of pre-recorded teachings and live group coaching sessions.
- Practical Application: Incorporate learned strategies directly into your professional practice, from modifying questionnaires to enhancing client/student interactions.
- Community Building: Engage with a supportive community of professionals in a secure, nurturing environment, fostering shared learning and growth.
- Flexible Duration: Begin with a comprehensive 4-week module with an option for ongoing learning through extended group meetings and one-on-one mentorships.
In this Program, You Will:
- Cultivate an environment promoting open, empathetic discussions about health, weight, eating, and nutrition.
- Enrich your professional approach with enhanced mindfulness, compassion, and trauma-informed care strategies.
- Gain practical tools and strategies for immediate application, improving connection, safety, and understanding in your professional interactions.
Join us to enhance your professional journey, cultivating an approach rooted in deepened awareness, empathy, and practical wisdom.
“Kathleen brings heart, wisdom, courage, and acceptance as she holds space for life’s sacred thresholds. I highly recommend her work.”
“Kathleen is an outstanding clinician and coach as well as being a phenomenal mentor of other dietitians and coaches.
Her decades of experience bring incredible knowledge, empathy and skills to each client that she works with. Kathleen consistently receives outstanding feedback from clients who view their work with her as life-changing. I have worked with her closely in a variety of workplaces over the last 18 years and have never seen her bring anything but her best to all of the work she does.”